Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Broadband looking for a PIN

Options
  • 07-11-2009 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

Hi,

Could someone please help me because it looks like vodafone wont. I recently received a fixed broadband modem from vodafone. It is now asking for a PIN number which it indicates is on the back of the modem but I cant find it. Has someone had a similar problem and could you point me in the right direction.

This is one of several problems that I am having with vodafone. They gave me a phone number with the wrong area code, when I pointed out the issue they said area codes dont matter anymore......??? When I dug further I worked out that they had in fact connected an additional line to my work place as I had asked that the modem be delivered here.....

Shakeydude:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,113 ✭✭✭homer911

1234?

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭dogpile

U...vodafone@vodafone.ie
    P....broadband

to connect

vodafone
    vodafone

for the router

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭shakeydude

homer911 wrote: »
    1234?

Thanks, but I tried this already
    dogpile wrote: »
    U...vodafone@vodafone.ie
    P....broadband

to connect

vodafone
    vodafone

for the router

Thanks for the help but this is looking for a PIN number even before I get to this stage. The PIN is between 4 and 8 digits but I cant work it out for the life of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Vico1612

Screen shot please :)

shakeydude wrote: »
    Thanks, but I tried this already

Thanks for the help but this is looking for a PIN number even before I get to this stage. The PIN is between 4 and 8 digits but I cant work it out for the life of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭shakeydude

This is a PIN number, it will not allow text to be typed here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Reset the router by using the recessed reset button on the back and start again. That screen shot looks like a Wireless encryption setup popup.

MC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 strange but tru

your broadband is not live
    the code is an 8 digit netwrok access code that you wouldnt need if your service was live you should not be getting this screen at all.

Cancell your contract and go with someone else take it from a vodafone customer your pain has only just begun

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

your broadband is not live
    the code is an 8 digit netwrok access code that you wouldnt need if your service was live you should not be getting this screen at all.

Cancell your contract and go with someone else take it from a vodafone customer your pain has only just begun

strange but tru if your going to post then please post something constructive.....this is hardly constructive based on your other posts in relation to vodafone

Advertisement