Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faking Tattoos

Options
  • 07-11-2009 1:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭

I might be lynched for posting it here but I'll try anyway.

So I am way to much of a wimp to get a tat and I change my mind all the time so I don't want to commit to something for the rest of my life.

So for all you tattoo lovers, what is the best way to fake tattoos?

I once got a henna tattoo at a festival and it lasted for ages and looks deadly.

Anyone know where I can buy henna, stencils, anything like that?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭!!!

Online? !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i also couldnt resist

6a00d8341c666c53ef011168693e1d970c-500wi

nah in all seriousness theres a few places in town that do it afaik,around georges arcade etc

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Satyr_The_Great

look up fake tattoo sleeves on google...some of em are good and blend in with your skin, others arent but theyr worth a go if thats what u want.
    But, il say this,, geting tattooed is not as sore as alot of people make it out to be,, yes the first few mins hurt, and yes u still feel it BUT it is bearable and its worth it in the end.
    NO need to be scared,,face yer fear you will be glad of it in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭skywards

Just draw one on. It works great, until your parents flip and later you nearly get thrown out of class. Ahahaha, not that I know that from experience or anything :|. April Fools is always exciting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Delorian

But, il say this,, geting tattooed is not as sore as alot of people make it out to be,, yes the first few mins hurt, and yes u still feel it BUT it is bearable and its worth it in the end.

I disagree with that, I was in agony the whole time it was being done over the weekend. I think it depends where on your body and what you're getting done. Prolly on the tattooist too. But you're right about it being worth it in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Satyr_The_Great

Delorian wrote: »
    I disagree with that, I was in agony the whole time it was being done over the weekend. I think it depends where on your body and what you're getting done. Prolly on the tattooist too. But you're right about it being worth it in the end.

I just got my back done, wasnt painful at all...sure i felt it on the spine but I wouldnt call it sore or painfull..I actually drifted off at one point.
    I think why alot of people think its sore or painful is the thaught of a needle going in and out of your skin thousands of times a minute or what ever.
    Then again, i get a kick out of the needle goin into my skin but I wouldnt call it sore.
    Everyone is different but its not as sore or as painful as people make it out to be.

Advertisement