Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fire/Crescent moon tattoo on foot

Options
  • 07-11-2009 1:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭

Anyone got any sketches/ideas for a tattoo involving flames/fire and a crescent moon? Possibly with a few 5-point stars? Placing on the foot. probably in colour, probably covering whole foot, curling around ankle. I'd be interested in sketches, and even more interested in the artists who can run with this!! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Emmet...you've not been around lately...but surely you'd do up a sketch! one of yer famous ones

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭skywards

NMoore wrote: »
    Anyone got any sketches/ideas for a tattoo involving flames/fire and a crescent moon? Possibly with a few 5-point stars? Placing on the foot. probably in colour, probably covering whole foot, curling around ankle. I'd be interested in sketches, and even more interested in the artists who can run with this!! :)

What about the flames behind the moon kinda? As usual, my words make zero sense compared to the picture in my head. Damn the english language! When I can think straight, I can try and sketch out what I mean, however my drawings suck as well :pac:.

Advertisement