Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Derek Accorah tries to contact Michael Jackson?????

Options
  • 07-11-2009 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭

:eek:

Just flicked around there to find that I had missed this on Sky one. Apparently Derek Accorah was trying to contact MJ through a seance?

Anyone see this? I'm ragin I missed it I'd say it would have been a great laugh.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭rafared

Would rather stick red hot needles in my eyeballs.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭bug

Derek Accorah couldn't contact.. lens.

I don't like that guy at at all. My cats more psychic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

I heard he contacted some fella called Kreed Kafer

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

I watched a bit of the show before hand, it was crap.

As for the Kred Kafer comment, he got set up, most mediums you get set up get found out. Lets move on.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

The review in the times described it as an hour of your life you wouldnt get back. Kinda says it all. There is another thread open on this subject.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

was a slow motion train wreck involving people who need help

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

I wonder if he got told to beat it?

....I'll get my coat. :pac:

Interesting thing about the Kreed Kafer thing btw.... Ciaran O'Keeffe mentioned it at the convention.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Logan

I didn't bother my arse.. but was told it was utter ****...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Logan wrote: »
    I didn't bother my arse.. but was told it was utter ****...

Really? I heard it was a bit of a Thriller.

stromkeeper, grab mine too.....

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Onearmedbandit

I watched about 2 minutes before I couldn't stomach it anymore. This man should be banned from making television. A*sehole

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 squitty

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

I think it's a bad idea to try and contact people who are already dead. In fact, it could be quite dangerous. Does this guy think that he's invincible or something and that messing around with the occult is some kind of thriller? He must be off the wall.
    I'm sorry - that wasn't warranted. I'll show myself out. I best be rocking robin off somewhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

davyjose wrote: »
    Really? I heard it was a bit of a Thriller.

stromkeeper, grab mine too.....

Here ya go mate! As for Derek and keeping to a more serious note, I'm afraid my faith in him has wavered immensely. They could always try to look for the man in the mirror over there though.

I'm sorry, I can't really take this concept too seriously. I'd better go before I make a worse pun!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

He seems like a phoney and a chancer tbh. He did a programme on Castle Leslie a few years back and had to find a haunted room. He went into one room and started going on about the ghosts and seemingly it wasn't haunted at all, some other room was.

It was worse of Sky One to air the show - what about Michael's friends and family?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

I'd love to see that charlatan get posessed by an english person from 200 years ago and speak ye olde english. Or better yet, a chinese ghost.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Ruth KPS

I watched the whole thing, looked totally fake!!

Rubbish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭coopersgreen

Of course it's fake. He is a lying ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭neil_purdy

Saw the advertisement for the mj thing.. I frankly wanted to bury my head in sand.. This Derek guy is a tool..

Advertisement