Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does this seem like a possible filling.?

Options
  • 06-11-2009 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey, so. I have braces, which are due to be removed on Wednesday. While brushing my teeth today I knocked off, what appeared to be a bit of brace glue from one of my teeth. My upper left canine. Under what was knocked off, was a short narrow lightish brown mark, like a line. It could just be a stain, but is this normal; or is it something more sinister..?

I would appreciate so much some information on this. I am really worried that I might need a filling.! I tried to take a photo of the mark, but this was difficult. I'll post it anyway..

If anybody could shed some light on this; or what the mark is, (ie. cavity)(stain)etc.. I would be really grateful. Thank you.! Please please please reply.! :confused::)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 paddybah

Here are the pics;

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 paddybah

and another..

please please help..!? :(:)

• Moderators Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Big_G

Most likely a stain. I see this all the time. Get your orthodontist or your dentist to check it. And don't worry, either way its not a big problem.

Advertisement