Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Disposal of EFlow tags

Options
  • 06-11-2009 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭

Can 't seem to find anything on the E Flow website.

Are they recyclable? Or just lob them in the bin?

They are removed from my account so (hopefully) no fear of them being used again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Don't you have to send them back? As the money you pay for them is a "rental" fee, I think you should get the €30 or whatever it was for the tag back if you send it back?

That's the case with E-trip as far as I know..

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tazzle

Zamboni wrote: »
    Can 't seem to find anything on the E Flow website.

Are they recyclable? Or just lob them in the bin?

They are removed from my account so (hopefully) no fear of them being used again.

If you don't send them back they can charge you 20 quid per tag as a lost/stolen fee. Yikes!
    15.2 Where you fail to return a Tag in accordance with this Agreement, within fourteen (14) days of being obliged to do so, eFlow may impose a charge of twenty euro (€20) or such other cost as applicable at that time, on you, such charge to be debited from your Account.

Advertisement