Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€30 4GB Archos PMP with screen - November 2009

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,384 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

I'll pick this up just to review, i'm fully aware that it's going to be a heap of shoite though :D even at €30.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

It has bulk, but these kind of 2GB-4GB are going to settle at this price anyway, with screens, branded or not..

Odd balance of formats, .ogg nowhere in sight, yet the rather musty (not always readily supported by the developer) .ape audio format is on board.

If it handles .flac a bit better than the Sansa players, I might buy one, or just wait for you to flog yours on adverts.ie.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,063 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

30€... I wonder will that creep up a bit when released

• Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭sxt

I saw the 8 gb archos on sale in Dunnes stores yesterday for 49 euro. Was very tempted,still am:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

That's cheaper than the Sansa Clip by about 10-20 euro.

Nice to see .flac support spread so quickly on low (budget) and mid end players, in the last year.

• Advertisement
Advertisement