Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

single or dual cd player

Options
  • 06-11-2009 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭

Any body any suggestions? I have an old numark dual set that are falling apart at this stage and don't know what to get. Any help out there is much appreciated as i'm a bit lost

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Single if possible, if your looking to upgrade, Pioneer are the only way to go for cdjs in my opinion, depending on your price range, a set of cdj400s may do all you need?

http://www.aquariussound.ie/prod.php?id=45&cat=CD%20Players&sub=Pioneer

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭davylee

cheers fieldog. yeah the pioneers seem to have the best name around. someone said to me you're really just paying for the name and they are overrated. Would there be any truth in this. dont want to make any costly mistakes

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭FLYNN-DOG

That someone is wrong! Pioneer and Denon are streets ahead of the rest. I'm selling a pir of 400's actually. PM me if interested.....

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭davylee

pm sent

Advertisement