Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pregnancy massage now available in Portlaoise

Options
  • 06-11-2009 6:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi everyone I hope your all well, I qualifed awhile ago in Holistic massage & have since gone on to do a pregnsancy massage course & an Indian Head Massage course. Iam currently specializing in pregnancy massage as this is the area I have always wanted to work in. So if anyone would like anymore information just pm or you can pick up my brouchure in the maternity hospital. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 WWC

Hi Aishlynn,

First off, congrats on completing your course.

I only wish you were based in the Limerick/Tippeary area. Searching high and how for a masseuse that specializes in pregnancy massage...at what other time would one be needed more?!?

Best of luck in the job....

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭eamor

Hello There,
    can you send me some contact details for you, and prices?? Are you based in Portlaoise or do you travel? Am looking to buy massage for friend for xmas (she's 3 months pregnant) and mammy to a 6 month old, so she could deffo do with a bit of pampering...
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Ashlynn

Hi eamor just pm'd you there sorry for the delay :)

Advertisement