Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Freckle coloured" tattoos. Are these possible?

Options
  • 06-11-2009 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks.

I'm wondering if you can help me out.

I am looking to get a tattoo down in a freckle style.

I have quite freckly arms (bein' a ginnger) and I would love to get a tattoo done that blends into my arms and doesn't necessarrily stand out like a bold black or a colour tattoo.

I noticed my man Splinter has posted pics of his excellent white tattoos but would it be possible to get a design or a solid in the colour of freckles ie light brown or mild orange?

I know its kinda like asking how do you dig half a hole.:confused:

Any info would greatly appreciated, positive of "negative".

I hope to go along to the convention this weekend, and would love to talk to someon eabout this!

Thanks Folks,

Hope you all have a great weekend in Ballsbridge.

Brian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

if you just want at tattoo of solid "freckle" colour, that's no problem.

tattoo artists have a myriad of colours to choose from incluing browny/orangy colours so that shouldn't be a problem!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

i wanted tattoes of small bunny rabbits on my head,,so at a distance they look like hares ;;i did hear of a person who had fillings put into his false teeth so they would look real

Advertisement