Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom broadband problem

Options
  • 06-11-2009 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭

Hi having problem with my 3mb eircom broadband .I have done a test to see how long it took to connect to the internet it take 8min to connect and even then out of a blue it can cut out on me i have to go to network settings before it start working again .It use only take 30 to 45sec to connect before and playing cod4 annoying trying to play it because even on a green i be lagging my bullets go through people before making contact and ppoe settings i always get failed nat because it take my ps3 so long to connect like 8min to 10min like my pc.I got a new router that one i test so what could be causing this can anybody help please line stat 26\14

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

If you can explain the the problem in English then maybe we can help.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭rob808

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »
    If you can explain the the problem in English then maybe we can help.
    Ok the promblem is it take 8min to connect to the internet when i turn on my router and then this message appear [you migth need to sign up with this network sevice provider isp to get access to internet and connection to webpage are currently being redirceted to a different webpage and click open the webpage if this is isp sign up page you can read the sign up information]wtf has happen anybody

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Ticktactoe

rob808 wrote: »
    Ok the promblem is it take 8min to connect to the internet when i turn on my router and then this message appear [you migth need to sign up with this network sevice provider isp to get access to internet and connection to webpage are currently being redirceted to a different webpage and click open the webpage if this is isp sign up page you can read the sign up information]wtf has happen anybody

Contact eircom - it seems you are not set up properly for receiving broadband.

By the way good luck when dealing with them, cos my heart is broken dealing with them. :rolleyes:

Ticktactoe wrote: »
    Contact eircom - it seems you are not set up properly for receiving broadband.

By the way good luck when dealing with them, cos my heart is broken dealing with them. :rolleyes:
    I ve being with eircom for 4 years and this problem start about 2 week ago dont know what causing it

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Ticktactoe

I ve being with eircom for 4 years and this problem start about 2 week ago dont know what causing it
    It could also be a problem with your router or modem - id still contact them tho. See what they think it is.

• Advertisement

Ticktactoe wrote: »
    It could also be a problem with your router or modem - id still contact them tho. See what they think it is.
    nah got a new router still taking 8min to connect to the internet after i turn on my router

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Do a complete scan of your PC for malware etc. Also, post up the line stats.

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »
    Do a complete scan of your PC for malware etc. Also, post up the line stats.
    my line stat max speed allow 3072 384 sn margin 20.40 21.00 line atteutation 24.00 14.00 crc o 0

my line stat max speed allow 3072 384 sn margin 20.40 21.00 line atteutation 24.00 14.00 crc o 0
    anybody help it getting worse cant even connect to my ps3 online no more

Advertisement