Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Organiser...?

Options
  • 05-11-2009 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭

I know it sounds weird but all the details are here . If anybody has any more details please don't be afriad to post.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭AddictedToYou

This isn't exactly career advice, but I'm also kind of interested in this area. I'm only in fifth year so haven't a clue about what to do in college, but I've had a bit of experience in this on a very small scale. I organise all ages gigs in Cork, and through that have gotten involved in two arts festivals here. For one, I was stage managing gigs for a week and loved it. Perhaps if you could try and get some experience with that kinda thing to see if you like it. Alot of people who were working for the arts week would have been doing event management type jobs so that would be another job oppurtunity. In time, you could also be setting up your own business.

Or you could be the new Weddings by Franc.:p

Advertisement