Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You Know

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭gavkm27

Yeah dude,sick movie
    Check Travis Rice in other movie called Neverland by Absinthe,sicccckkkk:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Good work!

That cheered me up to no end!

I really need to book something soon...

Thats SnowPark NZ in the second video right?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

My all time favourite video!..

Which I gave away last year a Chalet host and havent managed to get another copy of it yet..stuuupid me

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Mitch Buchannon

I have Elektro on DVD a few weeks now. Bought it the day it was released by alterna(its great that they post to Ireland and it cost feck all to do so). I have to be honest, I think it's not as good as their movie from last year (Knockout the 10th round). The music, skills and terrain I feel were way better but each to their own I guess. It's still a great movie to get ye in the mood for some powder though :D!!

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Mmmm_Lemony

Been trying to find a powder mountain video for ages now. Think it was posted on here last season, guy in lime green jacket, tearing it up with his mates on powder mountain. He's on ski's but the location and the video can be appreciated by anyone.

Can someone find it please???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭neil_purdy

Where YOU'RE love of snowboarding comes from when you get goose bumps from this vid........

:cool:

:pac::D

I love the shots from Grouse Mountain, vancouver.. Was up there In january and a really clear day.. its epic!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭paulharte

torstein horgmo, switch back 12's off kickers, and now mad rail style... check it out

http://snowboarding.transworld.net/videos/they-came-from-part-8-kareem-el-rafie-torstein-horgmo/

Advertisement