Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***9 Nov 20:30 CLMBS The Ronnie Rosenthals Postponed***

Options
  • 05-11-2009 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

email from Astro
    Hi Lads,

One of the other divisions on Monday nights, in Wesley College, is behind on games, about 3 weeks behind your division. To even things up we need to get their games played so we are moving your game to the end of the season as Wesley is unavailable on Monday.

Apologies for the late notice and the inconvenience.

Your fixture list has already been updated.

Regards,
    Astro.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Ah ffs, what a joke!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

shambols. we had bout what, 5 games called off last year due to sh*t pitches and wesley not available and now this.

we could be 2 games behind some teams, thats 6 points gap, how are we supposed to maintain a push for the league when we are 2 rounds behind some teams?

that is actually a load of bo**ix

They should rework the fixtures so that the 4 teams who played last week are idle instead. Ridiculous.

1 game in 27 days is what we will have. f*cking farce. to have some teams on 7 and othes on 5, is a joke, thought luckily 2 of the 3 teams above us are also moved, so thats one plus.

its still s joke tho, i wonder are we the only team that had a postponement last week and again this week?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I dont see why we are penalised each time. There are other pitches around that the could move, Columbas, Newpark, The 2nd division have played more games than out league and play on Monday nights in Colmcilles. Why cant they be moved. A f**king complete joke, we want to keep the momentum going and we get screwed over.

• Advertisement

will we arrange a get together? is there anywhere (i can ask wesley) where we can play 5 a side for an hour monday or tuesday?....loughlinstown, just off the M50 is decent for 6 or 7 a side if we could get 12-14.

lads,

these are the time slots.....

Loughlinstown - can take up to 7 a side. only bout 10 minutes, from Wesley. 60 euro

monday - 6-7 or 9-10

tuesday - 9-10

tallaght - 70 euro and only 5 a side.

mon - 6.00, 6.30, or 10.00

tues - 6.30 or 9.30.....

Tuesday nite in LLtown would be my favourite. anybody interested?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Tuesday is best for me this week

Defo can't make it. Shels play Fingal in playoff Tuesday.

i have text the following 13 - i dont have numbers for the others. offered tuesday at 9.00 in loughlinstown for 7 a side.

Cathal -
    Dan - IN
    Ed - IN
    Geoff -IN
    Mick - OUT
    Keith -Probable
    Dave -
    Gav - IN
    Martin - OUT
    Kenny -
    Art - IN
    Jules -
    Ciaran -
    Conor - IN

So -

Collie - IN
    Daryll - IN
    Clayton - IN
    Michael - OUT
    Graham -
    Andy - IN
    Alan - Possible
    Gary - OUT

if you are looking at the thread, can you make Tuesday at 9.30?

i need at least 10 before i can book it.

• Advertisement

Most likely I can play, would Wednesday be an option Ed?

Dave wont be going either. He'll be at the Shels game too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭jebuz

Ed, I'm good for Tuesday - Conor.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

I'm out, too much of a trek for me to be honest complete opposite side of Dublin.

i will book when we have 10...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

I can't make it tuesday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

I can't commit at this time. I'm waiting to be called to Cork for an install any day next week. Once I know that day I'll let you know.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

I'll help make up the numbers if on Tuesday

we have 9 plus 2 possibilities. i think i will book it...we can always get a few ringers in.

Des, can you text the lads please who dont posts here that i dont have numbers for?

no word from Jules and Ciaran yet, though Ciaran said he may play.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I can play in lougho on tues, i live just up the road.

Andy

• Advertisement
Advertisement