Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

November tax reminder already

Options
  • 05-11-2009 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭

Times must be hard. I received in the post today my tax renewal for my car tax. A whole 25 days early, a new record. Normally you would be lucky to get it 1 week before hand, but how times have changed.

I am just going to file it away and pay it towards the end of the month. Feck 'em.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

Yeah, got mine yesterday too !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,272 ✭✭✭alias no.9

They usually mail them at the start of the month. Nothing unusual about this.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

alias no.9 wrote: »
    They usually mail them at the start of the month. Nothing unusual about this.
    Agreed.

I hate getting them so early as I usually put away somewhere "safe" but can never find it when time comes to pay it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

It is unusual as you would normally only see them arrive in the 2nd half of the month.

Still, they can wait. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Theanswers

I havent recieved my renewl form yet. Tax is up in 2 days!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

Theanswers wrote: »
    I havent recieved my renewl form yet. Tax is up in 2 days!!

How can your tax be up in two days? Today is the 5th and (correct me if im wrong) your tax runs month to month?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

How can your tax be up in two days? Today is the 5th and (correct me if im wrong) your tax runs month to month?
    You are not wrong. It is month to month.

Advertisement