Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

starting Smiths cover band - north Wicklow

Options
  • 04-11-2009 11:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

I am 28, work full time and can't spend a lot of time practising - maybe once or twice per week. I have played in various bands over the years and have experience gigging and recording. I Am looking for others smiths fans that want to be part of smiths cover band. I need drummer, bass and lead guitarist. Mbers must be able to learn the songs in their own time and practice as band once per week. I am in bray. If you are interested in being part of this and making a few quid gigging let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

I am 28, work full time and can't spend a lot of time practising - maybe once or twice per week. I have played in various bands over the years and have experience gigging and recording. I Am looking for others smiths fans that want to be part of smiths cover band. I need drummer, bass and lead guitarist. Mbers must be able to learn the songs in their own time and practice as band once per week. I am in bray. If you are interested in being part of this and making a few quid gigging let me know.

good luck finding a lead guitarist ...........

this fella might be able to help out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 bobby boots

I'm a huge Smiths fan. Play drums & live in Bray. If you get a decent guitarist giz me a shout ta. I may know a bassist who could be interested also.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 speakar007

did you ever start up the band after??i live in bray and play guitar,love the smiths

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Moved to Musicians Wanted/Needed Forum. Please read the charter before posting again.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 llb

Hi there,
    Just checking if you got that band together. Looking for a band to play lots of Smiths music for a party on the 18th October.
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 speakar007

llb wrote: »
    Hi there,
    Just checking if you got that band together. Looking for a band to play lots of Smiths music for a party on the 18th October.
    Thanks

Nope never got the band started! Is that u playing there

Advertisement