Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fight Camp 360 Fedor vs Rogers - video

Options

Comments

Just watched it myself here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFoOSqVUv-g

He's supremely arrogant yet at the same time just so chilled out and modest. Fedor is a super fighter, would actually love to see him fight Mir as much as I'd love to see him fight Lesnar. Think Mir v Fedor would be some fight also.

On a side note, is there ANYWHERE I can watch this fight live ???

• Registered Users Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭cletus

bravo are showing it at 9 pm on sunday night, so not live but only 12 hours delay. Go out saturday night get drunk, recover sunday, just in time for the fight :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

was wondering was there a 24/7 esk thing for this fight.

His wife's hair is gas.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭soretoe

That's the best promo vid I've seen
    Fedors preparation is as intense as ever and Rogers has obviously been workin hard and is chompin at the bit

Mir V Rogers would be great also
    Please God I hope we get to see Brock V Fedor within the next 24 months,
    in the cage!

If anyone is even party to the cause of spoiling the result of this fight before I get to see it on Bravo on Sunday night I'm mass murdering their whole extended family, in fact I'm diggin up their ancestors just to beatem with a shovel : )

Fedor - Armbar from the bottom first round < 2mins

In my opinion, if Fedor doesn't deal with his power within 2 rounds, Rogers may knock him out. But Rogers is sloppy, his form is loose and he just swings like a lunatic.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

Pretty much the same as the other one:

Fedor lives in the same small town he grew up in
    He takes Russian saunas regularly
    His family are very important to him
    He's a very religious, practicing eastern orthodox
    He does jogging, pad work, and sparring with relative minnows and bashes them

I really don't see how Brett Rogers has a chance. I really can't foresee a rookie beating the Emperor of MMA. Despite what his camp will tell you, Brett is a one trick pony and basically has zero chance with Fedor.

Carwin, Lesnar, Rogers, imo are (relatively speaking) rookies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dunkamania

Getting hyped for this now, check out round the 18 minute mark for a glimpse of Fedor's sweater of awesomeness.

Entrepeneur- I doubt Grim has more than two rounds in him, so that power is not likely to be an issue, towards the end of the fight

Pretty much the same as the other one:

Fedor lives in the same small town he grew up in
    He takes Russian saunas regularly
    His family are very important to him
    He's a very religious, practicing eastern orthodox
    He does jogging, pad work, and sparring with relative minnows and bashes them.

I didnt actually see the previous 360 thing

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

€500 to win €100 hmmm...

i know we've all watched video's of Fedor

i re watched one there recently

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVrNOQtlzY

i will be be shocked if this goes more than a round, Rodgers dosent have a hope in my book.

• Advertisement

The more I see of Fedor, the more I don't understand why he won't just fight Mir and Lesnar in UFC.

The man just operates like he is on speed.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Hephaestus

Good video, especially considering showtime couldn't show any of Fedor's fight footage as it's owned by Zuffa.

Looking forward to this event!

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭lil-evil

The more I see of Fedor, the more I don't understand why he won't just fight Mir and Lesnar in UFC.

It's all about the money and promotion right's

Maybe I'm falling for the hype but watching Fedor and the speed and intensity of his fighting and just outright skill involved whether he be striking, grappling, breaking up clinches with total ease, or rolling on the floor, the man is a technical genious. Incredible to watch.

I think he would need to get his stamina better shape because I could see him going against Mir or Lesnar in more than 2/3 rounds etc.

well the cro cop fight back in pride/k1 cant remember wasn't that 2-3 10 minute rounds?

then again it was a while back, but he seems deceptively Fit and dosent appear to be in any great shape.

I think Fedor is a better fighter technically than Lesnor or Mir (maybe himself and Mir would be very close when it comes to the BJJ aspect) but when it comes to Athleticism, I think Fedor lacks seriously behind Lesnar, I just wish he looked the part a bit more physically like GSP/Lesnar/Mir (when fighting Brock ) as It would only make him better.

I dont think I have ever seen Fedor gas in a fight, AFAIK his cardo has never been called into question. How he looks physically has no bearing on his ability to fight, as has been proved repeatedly.

I actually like that he looks nothing like the stereotypical bodybuilder shape, yet kicks an enormous amount af arse

• Registered Users Posts: 24 pharmergriffin

cletus wrote: »
    Just watched this video, good insight into Fedors training camp, and makes for a great contrast to some of the UFC All Acccess videos

http://sports.sho.com/mma/fight-camp-360-fedor-rogers.html

I reminded me of Rocky IV.

Really looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

rovert wrote: »
    €500 to win €100 hmmm...

May aswell put Mousassi on that and do a double. Return will be €720.

Advertisement