Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo Advice

Options
  • 04-11-2009 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hello All ,

Ive been wanting to get a tattoo for years but really had no idea what to go with . Around one year ago my nephew passed away , I would like to get something to remember him by . Something that no one else will see .

So Im just looking for some advice really .......like what to go with ?

Maybe his name in another language ? Or maybe something in latin ?

Just not something thats common as much ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Hey, so sorry about your loss.

I hate to be annoying but only you would know how to honour his memory. Apologies to sound so cliché.

I mean it could be something that was a character trait of his. You know, get what your nephew enjoyed to do. Or his interests. Anyone can get letters or a name inked on their skin.

As the phrase goes "A picture's worth a thousand words".

Best of luck with anything you choose to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Henrik_is_God

chin_grin wrote: »
    Hey, so sorry about your loss.

I hate to be annoying but only you would know how to honour his memory. Apologies to sound so cliché.

I mean it could be something that was a character trait of his. You know, get what your nephew enjoyed to do. Or his interests. Anyone can get letters or a name inked on their skin.

As the phrase goes "A picture's worth a thousand words".

Best of luck with anything you choose to do.

Unfortunatly he was just a baby , so thats why im finding it so hard to pick something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭mackey087

yeah sorry to hear that.
    i got my wifes initials on my leg. i got roman numerals instead of the letters. F.M = 5.13 = V1.X111
    maybe you could go for all numbers, the time and date he was born. that would be a good memory

Advertisement