Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASC on friday

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

Yep! Can't wait either! He's never played over here before, been booked three times and it all fell through at the last moment before, and then he moved to the US so it's the first time back in Europe in a few years!

He played an amazing set in Fabric there recently!

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Plumpynutt

im going with all my non d&b mates to try and convert them, hopefully he'll smash it and they'll realise its the best music in the world really;)

Plumpynutt wrote: »
    im going with all my non d&b mates to try and convert them, hopefully he'll smash it and they'll realise its the best music in the world really;)

Fingers crossed!

Make sure you come and say hello at some stage, i'll be the lad playing before he goes on!

Fingers crossed!

Make sure you come and say hello at some stage, i'll be the lad playing before he goes on!

nice one mate:) are you executive steve or someone else?

Plumpynutt wrote: »
    nice one mate:) are you executive steve or someone else?

Yep, guilty as charged, just too much of a scrooge to pay the few euro to get my username on here changed!

Do you ever post on Irishdrumandbass? Go say hello if you don't!

• Advertisement

Yep, guilty as charged, just too much of a scrooge to pay the few euro to get my username on here changed!

Do you ever post on Irishdrumandbass? Go say hello if you don't!

nice one ill be near the front anyway:D

i think i made an account a while back, but then they changed it around and i haven't checked it in a while, but i will do

I love the internet, looking forward to someone coming to say hello greeting me with the words "Hi, I'm Plumpynuts"

:D

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

I love the internet, looking forward to someone coming to say hello greeting me with the words "Hi, I'm Plumpynuts"

Aha... :D I had the pleasure of that last Saturday at the banter thing... I felt like a right fckin tool introducing myself to Francois as Felixdhc! A nick I hate anyway but equally to scabby to pay for the pleasure of changing...

haha :D

Advertisement