Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

foot tattoo

Options
  • 04-11-2009 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭

hey.
    just wanted bit advice. got my foot tattooed last week and everything goin grand just it seems more dry then any of my other tattoos using bethepan on it but still seems drier. anone get any advice about what i should do or anything!?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Well the thing you have to bear in mind is that the skin is very thin and there's no muscle on the foot which would make the healing process that bit different. But then again that's just a guess! I'd say once you stick to the oul healing regime then you'll be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

thanks!! hopefully it'l heal good!! annyoin feckin weather to have a foot tat healin! so cold not bein able to wear right shoes ha ha!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

No worries. And just to reiterate that my reply was just a guess so don't go taking my advice as gospel!

Also while googling I found this link, http://tattoo.about.com/od/tataftercare/tp/foottattootips.htm . May be worth your while to check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

yea i'd read that already. thanks tho :D have looked at a few things from google just wanted to ask on here!! :rolleyes:

Advertisement