Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HSE statutory Declaration for new emplyees

Options
  • 04-11-2009 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,780 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I am in the process of organizing a work placement for myself in a hospital and I have to fill out a Statutory declaration for the hse.

Now there is a part of the form which I need to have signed by one of the following - "a practicing solicitor, commissioner for Oaths, Notary Pubic, peace commissioner authorised by the statute to take and recieve statutory declarations"..

Does anyone who where I may find one of the above? And preferably the cheapest option?

Thanks in advance,

Sporina

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭sillybird

Howdy,

I had to get a signature from one of the list above you mentioned. I went to Galway Court and there is a guy there that signs documents for a tenner. You also have to swear on the bible! I'm sure your local district court would have the same in place.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,780 ✭✭✭sporina

sillybird wrote: »
    Howdy,

I had to get a signature from one of the list above you mentioned. I went to Galway Court and there is a guy there that signs documents for a tenner. You also have to swear on the bible! I'm sure your local district court would have the same in place.

That will prob work - I will get onto the cork version - no clue - prob the courthouse - thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 6,780 ✭✭✭sporina

sporina wrote: »
    That will prob work - I will get onto the cork version - no clue - prob the courthouse - thanks a million

Got it sorted - oaths commissioner in the cork district office - €10 - cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ninorc

Cork District Courthouse Commissioner of Oaths service no longer available as told to me by the guy at reception.

Went to another guy William Mac Gill on 6 Winthrop Street. Nice guy. €10 per sig.

Advertisement