Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place in Dublin to get this tattoo?

Options
  • 04-11-2009 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭

darren_geishagirl540.jpg

Hi Folks,

I'm thinking of getting a tattoo loosly based on the attached pic (I hope it uploaded, this pc in work is a piece of sh1t).

Does anyone have any recommendations on the best tattoo place or tattooist in the Dublin area where I should go to get it done.

The face will based on a characterture of my Mrs. so it has to look like her.
    The design and colour would be different but I would be looking for a good anmount of detail.

Any sugguestions? (please feel free to pm me also)

Thanks in advance folks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

If you're sticking with the general style of the original then I would go for either Jani in Prime (leaving the country soon however) or Darren in Colourworks.

Not sure how well sticking in a detailed but albeit caricatured, rendering of your wifes face will suit the overall tattoo though. The best option might be to get more of those type of drawings and ask the artist to do up a tattoo stencil of your wife in Geisha dress in this style.
    Its a nice tattoo either way.

Advertisement