Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

kwik-fit

Options
  • 04-11-2009 12:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hello all,

Just a quick question regarding a good servicing centre in North Dublin, does anyone know if there are any kwik-fit garages left, lived in the UK for years and think the quick service times while you wait over lunch are excellent but have heard the the Irish subsidary had gone into voluntary liquidation recently and hence finding it difficult to locate one now that I'm home for a while.

If this proves to be a dead end any further suggestions would be useful and greatly appreciated!

Cheers & Brgds

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭woody33

Our local one here in the south-east turned into "Fast-Fit", but I don't know if they are still trading or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,678 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Kwik Fit outlets were taken over by Fast Fit in Ireland.

Great guys for Tyres, Exhausts and Batteries, but I wouldn't go their for service (don't think they even do service.)

Canavan's Ford in Eastwall do good work and they keep leaving the Mrs. messages about the special service deals they have on at the moment.

Let us know whereabouts North Dublin you are and someone will post a suitable location if Canavan's doesn't suit.

Advertisement