Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clan Wars 3 - Sports Nutrition discount

Options
  • 04-11-2009 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

As part of the deal I have arranged from the nutrition sponsors people involved with Clan Wars and the IFS club will now receive 10% discount from complete gyms nutrition website.

From what I can see they have the best price for supplements on the internet and price match any product from other websites.

Discount code for www.completegymsnutrition.com is Clan Wars

It gets you 10% off everything from that site and free delivery from memory all over the UK and Ireland.

Clan Wars 3 tickets will also be for sale off there soon also although let me know what you require as we are working deals for clubs with fighters attending – 300 tickets have gone in 3 weeks so if you haven’t ordered your tickets yet I would advise you to do so now as they are going quick and I don’t want clubs getting disappointed when they are all gone!

Enjoy!

Paul

p.s – PhD synergy is an awesome product!

p.p.s – If anyone wants to put fighters forward for Clanwarspromotions fighter pool please do so ASAP as we have a lot of shows planned for next year, thanks

Advertisement