Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

News paper front page for day you were born

Options
  • 04-11-2009 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,438 ✭✭✭

Im looking for a print of the front page of an irish news paper the day my partner was born.
    I know the Irish times do this service but at 60euro for an unframed copy and 95 for a framed copy, it seems very expensive.
    Does anyone know of any other companies that might do this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

If you are in Dublin and have time to spare you can call into the National Library on Kildare Street. You can look through the various newspapers for the day on microfilm and they will print off a copy of the frontpage of the one you want. As far as I remember they print all sizes and for just a few euro. Then you can frame it yourself. Sounds a bit scabby but they look well when they are framed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

You can print copies of the Irish Times from Microfilm in Blanchardstown Library. Think it is 50c.

Advertisement