Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in Navan

Options
  • 04-11-2009 1:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Heya,

My sister is starting a job in navan next week. Just wondering where would be the best and cheapest place to park other than the all day one out the dublin road as that fills up by 9am. And the 5euro one beside the credit union as sometimes she will have to work until after 9pm too.

Thanks a million
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭jinxycat

There's the car park at The Ramparts or one up at O'Mahony's football club. Not sure on the prices though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

jinxycat wrote: »
    There's the car park at The Ramparts or one up at O'Mahony's football club. Not sure on the prices though.

The one at the ramparts is free as far as i know altough its a bit of a walk into the town and not the type of carpark id leave my car all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭malene

If u leave your car in the ramparts, leave something valuable for the notorious Hand nackers. Pure scum.

Advertisement