Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSPgo Bluetooth Modem Issue (Network: 3)

Options
  • 04-11-2009 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Hey all, hope someone on here can help me with this one. i have the PSPgo, A nokia E90 Communicator and a Bill Contract on 3mobile. I have used the Auto setup of the Bluetooth modem feature on the PSPgo, it read a load of settings from my phone and will connect to the PSN no problem. BUT (aint there always a BUT?) the connection gets killed after about 30-45 seconds, i've looked at the data stats screen on the phone and the connection ends and clears off this screen before the PSPgo gets disconnected so i assume it's something on either the phone or with the network. it would be great to get this sorted as accessing the PSN anywhere using my phone as a modem would be nice and was one of the reasons i picked up a PSPgo (that and using a PS3 controller + my 32" TV making the PSPgo a mini home console) :)

Thanks in advance

Advertisement