Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solar House Number Lights

Options
  • 03-11-2009 10:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭

Ok cards on the table! I have a commercial interest in this product as my sig will tell.
    If this is out of line Mods please feel free to delete thread and my sincere apologies.
    Anyway the Luminous 603 is now available.
    Essentially this is a solar house number product that shines at night-time which could prove crucial from an identification point of view at the time of a crisis for the emergency services.
    Its also handy for the guy that delivers your Chinesse, Indian, Pizza or even the grumpy taxi-driver.
    Maintenance free, rain proof, environmentally friendly, easy to install, secure from theft once installed.
    This is not for everyone obviously (people in the countryside,flats etc) but hopefully it is something plenty of people will find appealing.
    What are the general views of people on the product?
    Any questions on it? I think any suspected flaws are well covered but maybe I am wrong.
    Apologises for those of you that log into my website tagged below. Its at an early stage but it includes a link to my partners site where you can view the product.

Advertisement