Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o moore park Sat night

Options
  • 03-11-2009 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

So anybody venture up? I was really impressed i must say the parade was pretty cool and the fireworks seemed to go on fro ages.
    Fair play to the guards there was loads of them up there and they took no s**t seen a couple of young guys being thrown out.

We always seem to complain when things go wrong but i must say no complaints fair play to the organisers, hopefully it will be annual event

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Jomcc

I agree completely.........well done to all who organised it.....they were very lucky with weather tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭budhabob

I was quite impressed with the night too, seemed to be well received also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭jack of all

I didn't attend myself but heard good reports from others, especially in relation to policing, well done to all involved and to the guards for making it safe.

Advertisement