Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best cheap BB for PS3 online?

Options
  • 03-11-2009 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

Hi I can no longer stay with UPC and need to go with another ISP.

The house mates want it cheap. I worry that the cheap slower BB will make online gaming laggy.

I used to play counter strike back in the dial up days with not problem so surly 3mb BB would be ok for ps3 online gaming???

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

yes it would be fine, just bear in mind if others are downloading while you play it will still lag on a 3MB connection

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Any kind of sharing, while you're playing, will likely cause issues. Get whatever broadband you want for your needs, and tell the others to do whatever they want.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Dardania

just check that whoever you go with that the supplied modem can support nat 2, or else be prepared to pay for a modem that does

Advertisement