Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer To A British Uni

Options
  • 03-11-2009 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭

Hi I'am currently a student in thurles studying level 7 business 3 year degree, I was wondering is it possible for me to transfer into a british uni to do 2nd year, I cant seem to find much info on this matter and any help would be great :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭lcrcboy

go on lads any help would be great its somthing Im really considering :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

what university are you hoping to transfer to?

hi regob I was hoping to transfer into a uni around or in London preferably a uni such as Brunel University, But what Im trying to figure out is it actually possible to transfer over there or is it very difficult at the level Im at

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

lcrcboy wrote: »
    hi regob I was hoping to transfer into a uni around or in London preferably a uni such as Brunel University, But what Im trying to figure out is it actually possible to transfer over there or is it very difficult at the level Im at

the only thing i can say to you is ring up the uni you wish to transfer to, and ask them end of the day there prob gonna be more helpful. sorry im not more helpful

thanks bud I sent a few e-mails out aswell just waiting on some replys ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭cazmcco

Hey!!

I transfered from a level 7 course this year to Scotland.

If your not sure about the college that you want to go to, go onto the UCAS website and have a look around for the course that you want to do. Theres a couple of options that you can choose to help your search.

When I got a list of the colleges that I was interested in I emailed the contact within the academic school the course was in and got the info that I wanted from there.

Make sure and ask when the application deadline is for the course. The UCAS deadline is earlier than the CAO, but with some courses you dont have to apply before the official UCAS deadline, although you do have to apply through UCAS one way or the other.

Also make sure to find out the transfer requirement for the course.

I hope this is a help to you!!!

cheers bud Im gunna take a look into that :D:D

Advertisement