Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Test on Thursday

Options
  • 03-11-2009 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

And im terrified. I asked for Churchtown but got Rathgar, is the road system in Rathgar really as bad as everyone says?? Can anyone give me any tips on how to deal with it. I've heard there is a church thats also a roundabout?? maybe i should stop listening to stories and just drive the road as it comes.

Also i applied for two tests a month apart , feeling i would fail due to nervousness first time and then i wouldnt have much longer to wait, i had no reply on either test until a friend of mine who had applied after me got a date for theirs.

I emailed and asked why they had skipped me and i was told i had failed to show up to the first test and was given a date for the second. now i received an email a text and a letter for the second one but nothing for the first one. i have tried to email and complain but no one is answering. Is there an ombudsman or similar i can try and go through??

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Mcloke

And im terrified. I asked for Churchtown but got Rathgar, is the road system in Rathgar really as bad as everyone says?? Can anyone give me any tips on how to deal with it. I've heard there is a church thats also a roundabout?? maybe i should stop listening to stories and just drive the road as it comes.

I would suggest getting some pre test lessons around the rathgar area...then you will have an idea of the test routes and be able to clarify some of your stories with an instructor familiar with the area :) Good luck with your test :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Sounds like applying for the second test wipes the first test off the system, anybody have a similar experience?

Advertisement