Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Toyota service around Sandyford

Options
  • 03-11-2009 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I need to have a toyota serviced. As I work in sandyford industrial estate, it would be very usefull if somewhere around here did it. i have taken a spin around but there are no toyota garrages that i can see.

Can you tell me if i missed somewhere in the industrial estate that could do a service( inc replacing handbrake cable) in sandyford ind estate?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,432 ✭✭✭✭Alun

We live in Bray, my wife has a Toyota and works in Leopardstown Business Park. She gets her car serviced by Johnson and Staunton in Greystones ...they come and pick it up at her work first thing in the morning and drop it back there in the evening. I think they have an employee who lives around there somewhere, so he does this on his way to/fom work. Might be worth a try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭remotesensor

If you want to go through a toyota dealer there is a Carroll and Kinsella service centre in the estate. Its down near where Atlantic Homecare used to be. Google map it for the specific location.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,432 ✭✭✭✭Alun

If you want to go through a toyota dealer there is a Carroll and Kinsella service centre in the estate. Its down near where Atlantic Homecare used to be. Google map it for the specific location.
    I thought that might be useful for my wife as well, so tried Googling it but I couldn't find any references to C&K being anywhere near Sandyford. No mention on C&K's own site either. Is this a relatively new thing that's just opened or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭remotesensor

You book it through Churchtown, It's on their part of the website. It is on google too btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭fguihen

booked in with Caroll Kinsella. Thanks for the recommendations.

• Advertisement
Advertisement