Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom keeps cutting out for me...

Options
  • 03-11-2009 1:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭

Light goes red and it comes back 10 mins later or doesn't come back for hours. In the cork area.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

And what exactly do you expect us to do about that?

As I regularly point out on here we are not mind readers. Have you done anything at all to try and diagnose what might be the cause?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 brian kay

i have been having the same problem lamposts and in living in ballincollig and my friend in rochestown is having the same problem, i rang tech support (waist of time) was told that they will send out a engineer,that was 3 weeks ago but no engineer.once it started to sync up with the server i got a completely different dns number for my primer not the normal one.Don't know what eirscum is up to but ever since they got hacked my service has been terrible.

Advertisement