Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Relapse 2

Options
  • 03-11-2009 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭

so does anyone know what the story is with this?
    is it dropping this month as expected or are the rumours to be believed that it wont be out until 2010?(to accomodate the relase of 50's new album)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

its prob gona be january/febuary bud maybe late december doubthful though. no one ever said it was coming out in november bud

• Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭floggg

lads, tis'an aftermath/interscope release. i'd be more concerned about whether it even comes out in the first place.

detox, OBFCLII, eve's album, busta's album, joell ortiz, stat quo, rakim, that ice cube collabo... far better albums and artists have been pushed back or shelved! since when has an aftermath album came out when it was meant too!

very true.. games only back on aftermath 2 weeks n his album pushed back

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

its prob gona be january/febuary bud maybe late december doubthful though. no one ever said it was coming out in november bud

actually, it did have a release date, i think it was the of 16th Nov.

I would be very suprised if it didnt come out this year, one of the 'gimmicks' is that he was releasing 2 albums this year......they could go on to say the 2 albums where to be released within a year of each other to give themseleves more wiggle room.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    actually, it did have a release date, i think it was the of 16th Nov.

It didnt bud although yes em said he was releasing 2 albums in 1 year he or interscope never set an offical release date of november 16th it was speculated but never offical...

at first it was going to be 50,em,dre then 50 fell back and it was em,50,dre ... the whole 3 headed monster thing...

but we all know we aint gona get detox anytime soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;0;-1;-1;-1&sku=296596

According to HMV's website, Relapse 2 drops 8/2/2010

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭evil_seed

i'm looking forward to this. em has been a lot more in the public eye since returning, but he seems to be emphasising hip-hop. for instance his appearance at BET on the cypher. he ripped it. if that is anything to go by then relapse 2 should be better than relapse

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Underground

il be disappointed if it doesnt drop this year,am looking forward to it.he seems to be on form at the moment. he performed at voodoo in new orleans the other day and it looked quite good.he even did "kill you" which was nice to see again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭blackbetty69

did anyone see the emas... when em got his award he was in the studio 'workin hard on his next album'! hopefully itl be one of his best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbIL3EqmcRA

I like the Elevator track, catchy hook to it. Buffalo Bill is pretty poor, what's with that stupid accent?

EDIT: Can someone tell me how to embed Youtube videos, thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭evil_seed

you posted elevator twice.
    here's buffalo bill

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Jack Daniels I

is it called relapse and refill which is the same album with 7 extra tracks? i
    heard relapse 2 may not got released for ages if at all

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Jigga wrote: »

I like the Elevator track, catchy hook to it. Buffalo Bill is pretty poor, what's with that stupid accent?

EDIT: Can someone tell me how to embed Youtube videos, thanks.

on the reply post, you'll see a little you tube button, press that and these tags will appear (without spaces)

[ youtube ] [ /youtube]

then, from the youtube url, put everything after the v= in between the 2 tags. So something like this (again without spaces)

[ youtube ] fbIL3EqmcRA [ /youtube]

is it called relapse and refill which is the same album with 7 extra tracks? i
    heard relapse 2 may not got released for ages if at all
    They are from Refill, basically, it's relapse repacked with new songs.

Relapse 2 was supposed to be released this year but has been pushed back to next year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

Thanks Boom_Bap. So what do ye think of these songs?

Jigga wrote: »

Thanks Boom_Bap. So what do ye think of these songs?

No worries, I dont really think much of them, Elevator is annoying and Buffallo Bill just sounds like stuff he has done before. I didnt really have much love for Relapse either.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭horsebox09

I like elevator, I dont think much of buffalo Bill at all but hell break loose, drop a bomb on em ( Dres best beat in years ) and Music Box or all really good imo, especially music box

Advertisement