Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GMail problems on Eircom?

Options
  • 03-11-2009 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Hi, Anyone having issues accessing gmail on eircom. I'm getting what seems to be a DNS issue. I just get "Loading" message in the title of the Firefox tab. I had this issue before and just simply entered an opendns dns into my network connections on my macbook. I took that out yesterday as gmail has been down for days but I still can't access it. Work is fine, just the house here. Any ideas anyone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Change your DNS servers.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭FatBeard

Turns out I needed to reboot my mac. Possibly had something to do with DNS at some stage but any of the modifications I had made over the week weren't being picked up. As soon as I rebooted Gmail was back.

Advertisement