Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Spray Tan Dublin?

Options
  • 02-11-2009 11:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

OK people I need all of your help.

I have a big night coming up and I want to get a spray tan done. I have never had one before and so don't really know where to go in Dublin and which brand is better.
    I have pale skin but not snow white.

So my question, where is the best plae to get a spray tan in Dublin near the city centre? If you know the price that would be helpful too.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 525 ✭✭✭ya-what-now?

I've gotten a spray tan done in The Beauty Suite on South William Street a couple of times - it's above Zeba Hair Salon. I've found them really good - I'm fair myself, not bottle white, but definitely not in any way tanned. They did a great job, and were really professional.

Just make sure you're wearing suitable clothes for after the tan.

Here's a link to their site: http://www.thebeautysuite.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Saz1

Thanks I'll have a look at them. They're nice and close as well:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭bibbly

A friend of mine does mobile spray tanning. I think she services most of Dublin. www.dublinspraytan.com

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Teasey

If you're Southside I get mine done in the Liberties at Crystal in Meath St. It's cheaper than the bigger salons in town and they do 2 for one offers etc from time to time on their tans. I'm quite fair and I've always got a "heathly glow" rather than an Oompa Loopa look! Worth a look if your near the area

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

I've gotten a spray tan done in The Beauty Suite on South William Street a couple of times - it's above Zeba Hair Salon. I've found them really good - I'm fair myself, not bottle white, but definitely not in any way tanned. They did a great job, and were really professional.

Just make sure you're wearing suitable clothes for after the tan.

Here's a link to their site: http://www.thebeautysuite.ie/

wow, in general they are expensive...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Saz1

Wao so much choice, where to now!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

dlambirl wrote: »
    Yeh theyre definitely on the dear side alright. You'll get it cheaper elsewhere. I use a mobile tanner who charges €15 for half body (Tantric tan is the brand she uses) but im D15.

Personally i think Fake Bake is awful stuff but that might be just my skin. Be careful if its your first time doing it and go for the lightest shade as its better to turn up to a big event with a very subtle glow rather than a full on oompa loompa job. Also follow the tanning instructions (exfoliation,moisturising etc) before you go.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

dlambirl wrote: »

That's the most expensive spray tan I've seen. You could get it twenty cheaper easily.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭zack01

I got a voucher for my missus for a tan from creativespa.ie in fashion city in ballymount, now she won't stay out of the place!!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭swimgal

I would definately recommend Anu Beauty just off Georges St. I get a spray tan done most weeks (not in Dublin) but any time I get it in Dublin I go there! They have a special on at the moment - full body fake bake for 30euro.

http://www.beroffice.com/anu/

• Advertisement
Advertisement