Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommee Tippee

Options
  • 02-11-2009 3:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭

I'm so confused by all the choices of bottles! I was given an avent steriliser but I heard that Tommee Tippee bottles are much better esp if you are breast and bottle feeding.

Has anyone used these?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Nicki123

My little one wouldnt take either. I'm breastfeeding and expressed a lot in the early days so I bought a Medela electric pump and used the medela bottles which fit perfectly into the Avent microwave steriliser ( not sure if this is the one you have). If you haven't had the baby yet and you want to try breastfeeding I'd hold fire on buying too much in the way of bottles etc. Worst case scenario is that you'll have to send someone out to buy a bottle of two if you really need it once the baby is home. hth

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

The tommee tippee anti colic + bottles are great so are the normal ones:)
    Boots had the normal ones for 1/2 price last week they still might have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Kaybe

I used Avent on my first, and Tommee Tippee on my second. No REAL reason for switching, just thought the shape of the TT was more natural looking - I breastfeed my second child much longer than my first and she rarely got a bottle, so the odd time she did get a bottle I reckoned it was easier for her take the TT.

But, just an FYI, the TT bottles fit in the Avent steriliser, so it's not like you HAVE to get Avent bottles just because you have an Avent steriliser. I used to do at least 4 TT bottles with maybe an Avent breastpump in the steriliser at the same time. Lots of room.

Advertisement