Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Wars Fact Files

Options
  • 02-11-2009 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

I started to collect these years ago. It is an extensive collection with 90 files in total and 2 folders. The file numbers are 3-8, 13-40, 45-76, 81-84 and 101-120. I only have 2 binders with these files. There are several duplicate files as well, they are 3-8, 20 and 25-28.

We are getting building work done on our house and unfortunately have no where to store these files. I have tried to sell them a few times on EBay but no luck.

Rather than sending them off to be recycled I would prefer someone getting benefit from them. They are up for grabs, all you have to do is collect them. I am in Blackrock Dublin.

First PM I get will get them and I will post a reply to this thread when they are gone.

Advertisement