Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blood?

Options
  • 02-11-2009 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi
    Im pregnant at the moment and have just seem blood in my discharge. not a huge amount but a noticable about to know that its not normal. plus, im feeling the smallest cramps like i would if my period was due in the comin days

?
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

How far along are you? And what colour was the blood? If it was red you should probably go and see a doctor.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

im only about 8 weeks gone now. it was a light reddy brown colour around lunch but its looking slightly more red now, but nothing like a period

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Hi op, I had this also at about 9/10 weeks, went to to the A&E they did a scan and were able to assure me all was well.
    For peace of mind you should really go to the hospital as the stress of worrying what it might be will do you no good.
    I hope all goes well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

A&E NOW if you have not already gone

I don't mean to be alarmist by that, its just the only way to get quick answers and reassurance at this time of the evening

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

+1 on the local maternity hospitals A&E... any blood, especially this early on in pregnancy needs to be checked out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement