Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Let or sell?? What would you do??

Options
  • 02-11-2009 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hello, I hope I have chosen the correct forum for this. If not - apologies, I am kind of a newbie at this so please feel free to move the thread.

Ok so here's my problem/question. I currently live in north county dublin with my husband and kid. For work reasons and better quality of life (ie less commute), we have decided to move in Dublin city centre as we now both have jobs in the city. We've decided we would initially rent a house or apartment and we're happy with that choice. We currently own our house in north county dublin but we don't know what would be best to do with it - should we let it (other similar houses are being let for €700 in the area, which would cover our mortgage) or should we sell it (we would have to sell it for exactly what our mortgage as it is what similar houses are going for in the area at the moment)? We want to be in a position to move quickly enough.

What would you do if you were in our situation?
    Tagged:

Advertisement