Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer wanted in Dublin

Options
  • 01-11-2009 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Newly formed rock/quality pop band looking for a good drummer who wants to write original good quality pop/blues/rock whatever takes our fancy. we have songs and practices now we just need you! and some gigs! Both members with gigging and band expereince-both of us are looking for someone who is seriously interested in playing gigs!
    If you have a kit and a car too that would be fantastic!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭bogdin

mrshawkeye wrote: »
    Newly formed rock/quality pop band looking for a good drummer who wants to write original good quality pop/blues/rock whatever takes our fancy. we have songs and practices now we just need you! and some gigs! Both members with gigging and band expereince-both of us are looking for someone who is seriously interested in playing gigs!
    If you have a kit and a car too that would be fantastic!

Where are you based and what is your age range??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 mrshawkeye

Hey we're practicing in finglas and dundrum at the moment but we could both practice in town if we need to. Both of us are 27. How about yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭bogdin

mrshawkeye wrote: »
    Hey we're practicing in finglas and dundrum at the moment but we could both practice in town if we need to. Both of us are 27. How about yourself?

Ah sorry youre a bit old for me im 17 going 18 and i dont drive but i do have my own kit although i was hoping to create a side project where whoever is interested can practice in my gaff but i dont think i will go ahead with this side project as im in a band already and im doing my leaving cert next june as i have been quite busy with school work and other things!!

Sorry again and best of luck for finding a suitable drummer and hope you do well in the future!!:D:D

ok cool thanks anyway - best of luck yourself with your other band!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

Do you have any examples of the music you play?

• Advertisement

hey we dont have any at the minute- what sort of stuff do you want to play? Are you in a band at the moment?

Advertisement