Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Garage broken into-Audi A4 stolen!

Options
  • 01-11-2009 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi I'm not quite sure where to put this so I'll stick it in here!

yesterday evening my dad's garage in Mayo was broken into. the intruders stole a sum of money, keys of a 06 Audi A6 and they took an Audi A4. the car is on English plates. it was seen on CCTV in Castlebar.

it could be anywhere now so if people could keep an eye out it would be appreciated. this is the poster with the details:
    http://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii43/Husky_Kiss/?action=view&current=stolenAudi.jpg

thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 drs1

thought id help out and put pic direct in post hope you get it back!
    stolenAudi.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

I'd be hanging around the ferry ports if I was you , thats if its not gone swimming back already. Hope you get them back...bloody pikeys :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Those alloys are rare enough over here. Will keep a look out and hope you get it back. Baxtards!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭TheNog

sibe mom wrote: »
    Hi I'm not quite sure where to put this so I'll stick it in here!

yesterday evening my dad's garage in Mayo was broken into. the intruders stole a sum of money, keys of a 06 Audi A6 and they took an Audi A4. the car is on English plates. it was seen on CCTV in Castlebar.

it could be anywhere now so if people could keep an eye out it would be appreciated. this is the poster with the details:
    http://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii43/Husky_Kiss/?action=view&current=stolenAudi.jpg

thank you!

Id imagine if the car was stolen to order then it will be in a car park with alot of cars 24/7 to see if it has tracking device. They will leave it there for a couple of days and if it hasnt been retrieved by then, they will move it. It will also probably be on false plates too.

Hope you get it back.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 sibe mom

thanks drs1 i tried putting it into the post but it wouldn't work!

i was thinking about the ferry ports but hopefully its still in the country! we have gone around the county today putting up posters and we have sent some with people traveling so hopefully someone will see something.

anyways keep an eye out and wish us luck!!

• Advertisement

TheNog wrote: »
    Id imagine if the car was stolen to order then it will be in a car park with alot of cars 24/7 to see if it has tracking device. They will leave it there for a couple of days and if it hasnt been retrieved by then, they will move it. It will also probably be on false plates too.

Hope you get it back.
    there was a few suspicious people around during the week and they would have knows it didn't have a tracker.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,016 ✭✭✭✭Esel

sibe mom wrote: »
    there was a few suspicious people around during the week and they would have knows it didn't have a tracker.
    How would they have known?

Not your ornery onager

esel wrote: »
    How would they have known?
    hopefully they wont but its not a big garage and theres no cameras or anything. i really hope its found!

does anybody know any other forum i could post this on?

thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

vagdrivers.net maybe?

^^ thanks I'll try that one. if people could re-post it in other forums as well it would be appreciated, the more people who see it, the bigger chance we have of finding it!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Car found I believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

mickdw wrote: »
    Car found I believe.

Good stuff. Where bouts was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Just heard on radio that Belmullet gardai had located the car and wanted to thank all the people who helped with sightings etc

mickdw wrote: »
    Just heard on radio that Belmullet gardai had located the car and wanted to thank all the people who helped with sightings etc

Yes it was found earlier today. It was found by an off duty Garda in a car park in Roscommon. It was dumped there maybe late last night or early this morning. Its gone for forensics. We had alot of posters up all around Mayo and the neighbouring counties so maybe they realised they were going to be caught and dumped it. Thankfully there's not a mark an the car!

Thanks to everyone who viewed this ye were all a big help!

Advertisement