Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disney DVDs?

Options
  • 01-11-2009 3:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

Anyone know where to buy Disney DVDs in Limerick City other than HMV or Easons? The titles I'm looking for are in the Disney Vault and therefore wouldn't be for sale in them shops. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,158 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Did you try online? Most places online are cheaper than the high street even when you take exchange rates and shipping into consideration.

www.play.com
    www.cdwow.ie
    www.sendit.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Niamh_

I'm trying to get them for Christmas and if it gets closer to the time and I still cannot find them I will get them online but I prefer buying them in shop. Thanks for the information though.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Amazon.co.uk are doing a buy one, get one free on Disney DVD and Blu Ray.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Niamh_ wrote: »
    Anyone know where to buy Disney DVDs in Limerick City other than HMV or Easons? The titles I'm looking for are in the Disney Vault and therefore wouldn't be for sale in them shops. Thanks in advance.

You wouldnt get any of the out of print ones in town unless you find them 2nd hand, ebay is your best bet although be wary, there are chinese copies everywhere, anything in particular you were after?

It's mainly the little mermaid. I know that you can get it in a 3 movie boxset but I can't even find that anywhere.
    What second hand stores are there in Limerick?

• Advertisement

Thanks very much for your help :D

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭overthebridge

tesco or xtravision may be another option.
    disney have an offer at the mo buy one get one free in the bigger shops

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Try GameStop, always very cheap DVD's

I gave in and bought both Beauty and the Beast and the Little Mermaid online. :P

I was wondering if anyone would know anywhere that I can buy Mulan on dvd in the city? Thanks in advance and thanks for all the other replies too. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Niamh_ wrote: »
    I gave in and bought both Beauty and the Beast and the Little Mermaid online. :P

I was wondering if anyone would know anywhere that I can buy Mulan on dvd in the city? Thanks in advance and thanks for all the other replies too. :)

Had a quick look online and Mulan is still on general sale, so it should be in HMV, and if not they can defo get it in for you.

The HMV Catalogue Number number for it is BED881231, just in case they cannot find it by name on their system in town.

Kess73 wrote: »
    Had a quick look online and Mulan is still on general sale, so it should be in HMV, and if not they can defo get it in for you.

The HMV Catalogue Number number for it is BED881231, just in case they cannot find it by name on their system in town.

got it in easons. Thanks :D

Advertisement