Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Toll tag adhesive

Options
  • 01-11-2009 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭

Strange question. My toll tag is after falling off my windscreen & won't stick back on. Anyone know what sort of glue I can use to put it back up without damaging the windscreen?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭patrickc

Breezer wrote: »
    Strange question. My toll tag is after falling off my windscreen & won't stick back on. Anyone know what sort of glue I can use to put it back up without damaging the windscreen?

don't use a glue, mine fell off, I went to my local windscreen centre they have me a strip that sticks on, said to wait until the window had heated up a bit and apply it, they never charged me either.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Ring them up and get them to post you one for FREE.

Etrip do anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Bogger77

Berty wrote: »
    Ring them up and get them to post you one for FREE.

Etrip do anyway.
    tolltag.ie will send out a replacement holder too. (assuming your tag is one of theirs :-))

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Bogger77

in the mean time, try bluetac'ing it to the back of your rear view mirror

Advertisement