Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Scenic radio won't work even though the code I have is the right one?

Options
  • 01-11-2009 10:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

Have a quick question if ye don't mind, sorry if it's in wrong place.

My G/F got a 02 scenic. The code was in the book I tried entering it twice it didn't work so I brought it to the local renault garage, asked him would he give me the radio code and he gave me the exact code I was entering but I can't get the radio to work.

Any advice?

Thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭chalkitdown

Have a quick question if ye don't mind, sorry if it's in wrong place.

My G/F got a 02 scenic. The code was in the book I tried entering it twice it didn't work so I brought it to the local renault garage, asked him would he give me the radio code and he gave me the exact code I was entering but I can't get the radio to work.

Any advice?

Thanks..

The exact method of input is described in the fifth post here;
    http://www.howtomendit.com/answers.php?id=117250

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Is it not accepting the code at all? ie its telling you it's the wrong code? Or does the code just stay there on the screen flashing?

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭kildarelad

Theres a good chance seeing as its an O2 Scenic that a radio out of another scenic was put into it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Buffy the bitch

Thanks for the replies.

chalkitdown I know how to put in the codes it just won't work. On mine if the code is for example 1234, keep your finger on 1 then when it flashes press 1, keep finger on 2 until it flashes then press it twice etc etc but when I've the full code entered I have to keep my finger on the number 6.

When I enter the code keep my finger on 6 it beeps and just goes back to Code!

Advertisement