Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

just booked my test in finglas

Options
  • 01-11-2009 2:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi here i've just booked my test for finglas was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers for the test route, i'm nervous at the thought of doing the test but my instructor said that there is nothing more he can show me and it's up to me to practice and we are only booking on a lesson by lesson basis, he said that there is probably 8 weeks from when i book to when i'll have a test, maybe i just have to have the same confidence in myself that the instructor has for me, i think that my right turns are the things that are giving me the lack of confidence, any thoughts would be helpful.

Advertisement