Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Any MkI VW Golf Owners........?

Options
  • 31-10-2009 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,

I'm not a regular poster here but hopefully this will be to someone's benefit!

On a root through the attic today, I found, brand new in their boxes, 2 CV Joint boots for a MkI VW Golf. They were due to be fitted to a 1.1 version but they should also fit other variants.

Like I say, they are brand new complete with drive shaft nuts, grease, etc.

If anyone has a MkI and can put them to good use then PM me. They are spurious rather than OE.

Best of all, they're FREE!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭chiefwiggum

i have a mk1 gti cabriolet..would they fit it??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

i have a mk1 gti cabriolet..would they fit it??
    Same car,even though they time travelled over the MK2...strangely enough...anyone build a MK2 Cabrio...?

jaysus could you imagine a mk2 cabriolet.....i wonder why they never bothered..they obviously designed one but it must have looked rubbish...mk1 cabby's went the whole way up to 93 although you dont see too many that age

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Cheifwiggum has put his name on these.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭draycottgirlz

if he doesn't collect, next in line please

• Advertisement

crosstown...i dont know when i'd have the time to collect so draycotz is welcome to them if thats ok to you...thanks again

crosstown...i dont know when i'd have the time to collect so draycotz is welcome to them if thats ok to you...thanks again

Great,
    if you want to pm me with a number Crosstown?
    Thanks Chief W too

dray you dont have a spare clutch pedal lying round do ya?????????

dray you dont have a spare clutch pedal lying round do ya?????????
    no not at the moment

Any news on these parts?

Advertisement