Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will I get arrested if I...

Options
  • 31-10-2009 6:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

go out tonight dressed as a nudist?

I've honestly got nothing else except a pedo priest. (Black shirt, black pants, black shoes, white priests collar and a range of delicious candies on display

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

Just as I thought of going out naked, the thought has passed onto you, via brainwaves transmitted from Dundalk ;)

I suggest you dress up as a Pedo Bear (google him ;))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Splash

Just as I thought of going out naked, the thought has passed onto you, via brainwaves transmitted from Dundalk ;)

I suggest you dress up as a Pedo Bear (google him ;))

That reminds me of a joke.. 2 pedos are sitting on a park bench when suddenly a stunning busty blonde walks by. One of them has a good long stare at her and says to the other "I bet she was a cracker in her day! :p!"

Advertisement