Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Radio and Alarm installer - Dublin

Options
  • 31-10-2009 4:51pm
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,427 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Just wondering if anyone knows any good radio installers in Dublin? I bought a radio, but cant wire it up. The previous owner of the car had one, but seems to have messed around with the wires in it. I was also hoping to get the same person to supply and install an alarm for me.

Its just a basic radio I have, and would only need a basic enough alarm.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

where you based in dublin, good few installers around dublin best off go with the nearest guy to you..

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,427 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Im in Lucan/Clondalkin, but dont mind travelling. I tried doing it myself, but because its in the mini, its not as straightforward!

you could try sound decision, there well established and have there own shop with fitting area..just beside the garage on the lock road in clondalkin..

9th Lock Road, Clondalkin, Dublin 22. Ph: 01-4578050

you could try sound decision, there well established and have there own shop with fitting area..just beside the garage on the lock road in clondalkin..

9th Lock Road, Clondalkin, Dublin 22. Ph: 01-4578050

Was only thinking of them. Theres a cherry orchard tyre place beside them, isint there? They ok bunch?

yea that's the place, it's run by a guy and his mum, there pretty sound, excuse the pun...

• Advertisement

Pun was appreciated!

Just banged them off an email there! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Boards user drs1 PM'd me when I had the same question. He works for himself and he can supply and install an alarm and I'm sure the radio wouldn't be a problem either.

I was looking to get my own alarm/reversing sensors which is why I didn't use him but he seemed to know his stuff from what he said to me. He also made a suggestion on how to fix a faulty indicator and it worked a treat :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,015 ✭✭✭✭Esel

cormie wrote: »
    He also made a suggestion on how to fix a faulty indicator and it worked a treat :)
    Arm out window - Cormie-style cheap fix! :D

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement